When I pick Sophie up, it is a whole different story. At first, when I would pick her up, she would give me this really sad look as to say "you better never leave me like that again". Now, she barely gives me a hug and she wants down to walk around while her therapists are explaining how she did that day. When we leave, she will hold on to my hand and walk all the way to the car. But, I can never get her to walk into preschool. Someday...
As for the things she is doing while at preschool...
- She is consistently putting puzzle pieces into a container. I can rarely get her to put anything in a container. But, at preschool, she does it on a consistent basis while taking turns with another girl in her class.
- She gets very excited when it is time to play ring-a-round-the rosie.
- She loves bouncing on a trampoline and becomes very vocal while doing this.
- She is starting to understand and follow the routine of preschool (i.e. storytime, lining up at the door, etc.).
- She loves playing the tom-tom drums.
- She actually took back a toy another child stole from her. Sophie was playing with a toy telephone and another girl took it away from her and Sophie took it back.