Monday, December 05, 2011

My beautiful babies...



I know, I know...they are not babies anymore.  But they are mine and I love them so much.  They are perfect...each in their own unique way.  I am going to miss each and every one of them this week.  It breaks my heart just thinking about it.  Even though Sophie will never physically be very far away from me, she will just as well be a million miles away when she is in surgery.  I love her so much.  I know I am making the right decision, even when I doubt myself.  She is going to be in trusting hands that will be guided by Him.  I know she is going to be alright but it doesn't make it any easier.

5 comments:

Maria said...

Your family is being prayed for by 1000's of people (yes 1000s... your Sophie's name is on prayer list that reaches many parishes.) My God embrace you and your family during this time.

Anonymous said...

This picture is beautiful! I will be thinking of you all week. Please don't hesitate to call me if you need anything. I am just a short drive away. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Love the picture. All of our thoughts and prayers are with you guys. Kiss our Sophie for us.

Love,
Barb

Ed said...

I love the photo of the kids! Hope you had a good flight. I've been thinking about praying for you guys.

JSmith5780 said...

LOVE this picture!!