Thursday, August 27, 2009

Bennett...

I write this post this morning with knots in my stomach and tears in my eyes. It is a very important day for a special little boy. Most of you that read this blog probably already know who Bennett is. But for those of you that don't...he is having BRAIN SURGERY today.

He is having a temporal lobectomy to hopefully stop his seizures AND to find out whether he has a brain tumor. As if waiting to find out if this surgery will stop his seizures is not enough, his parents will also have to wait on the pathology report to find out if their son has cancer.



Bennett...I love you with all my heart. I will be thinking about you all day today and for the days to come. Your smile could melt anyone's heart. You are a very precious little boy and you have many, many people thinking about you and praying for you today.

To follow his story, click here.

No comments: