Thursday, December 07, 2006

Ophthalmologist...

Sophie had her eye appointment today. Everything checked out fine. Vision looks great and eyes look healthy. Yeah!!! Though, Sophie wasn't too thrilled with the appointment. She gets very mad if you touch her face. Actually, her reflexes kick in when she sees your hand coming towards her face. She is very quick. She would swipe the lenses right out of the doctor's hand in a blink of an eye. Hmmm...she would make a very good thief. Actually, now that I think about it, she does this a lot. She is very sly about it. She will lean forward and put her hands down like she is just catching herself and the next thing you know she has some small chokable object in her hand. First of all, I don't even know how she eyed the object. Second of all, I could have sworn I grabbed her before she had a chance to grab the object.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I noticed this on my last visit when I was holding Sophie. She looked at me and was smiling and then kind of gave me a funny look and the next thing I knew my glasses were in her hand! She did it again later, I thought I would be able to stop her but she's way too fast. Can't wait to see Sophie again and check out all the new things she can do. Take care.

Ed

Anonymous said...

I think the face reflex is from all the nose sucking you do with blue bulb. Yuk. I would swipe at anything coming at me too.

Jason