Sunday, December 10, 2006

The Battle of Zonegran...

I am so tired of trying to get Sophie to take Zonegran. She doesn't even like applesauce now because that is what I usually put it in. It is such a battle to get her to take it. So tonight during dinner, I sprinkle a little bit of Zonegran on a spoonful of food and try to get her to take it. She gags and I am frustrated. I am tired of the battle. So I put the cap back on the Zonegran. What am I to do??? Hmmm, maybe she can swallow it whole. I stick the pill in her mouth and hold out her sippy cup. She doesn't want to take a drink!!! She just starts gumming the pill. Oh no, the pill is going to open up in her mouth and she is really going to gag. This is going to be a disaster. Instead she swallows it and then takes a drink. I was so shocked!!! So I tried the second pill and she does the same thing. End of the battle (hopefully)!!! Yeah - we all win!!!

1 comment:

JSmith5780 said...

That's great that she swallowed the pill. I hope it's a trend for her.

Love your blog, same design as mine.
Jen from IS group.