Monday, September 14, 2009

Sweet Julia...

Through the wonderful world of the internet, the paths of so many journeys are crossed. This time it is the journey of sweet little Julia. I met her mother, Lisa, about a month ago. She stumbled upon my blog through a link on Ken's blog, Blogzilly. Julia is scheduled for the two part brain surgery that is very similar to Sophie's. The grid surgery is scheduled for September 18th and the resection surgery is scheduled for September 22nd at Children's Hospital of Michigan with Dr. Chugani's team.

My thoughts go out to this family as I know all too well the emotions they must be going through right now. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers.


You can follow their story on their blog page Daniel and Julia.


The adorable little Julia...


2 comments:

Lisa said...

Elaine, this has me in tears! You are so kind to care so much. Thank you for that. Now that it's Monday and surgery is Friday...it feels like it's coming so fast and on one hand I'm ready but on the other filled with dread. Knowing we are not alone means the world.

Colby said...

Little Julia is just beautiful!!! I know you are a true inspiration to this family...as you are to all of us!!

Cyndi